Attend classes at a campus that's convenient for you. Even though it's a three-year curriculum it's important to note that students have found no difficulty in beginning at any stage of the program. Whether you're planning on a full-time ministry or just want to learn more about the Bible's application to your life, please consider joining us.
Classes for the Missoula Campus are held in the second floor conference room of the City Life Center located at 1515 Fairview Avenue. Tuition is $95 for each course and does not include lodging or meals. If you need more info, please EMAIL or call 406-532-1565.
- Old Testament Survey beginning December 13-14, 2019, with Bob Schieder as instructor
- Continuing January 10-11, February 7-8 and 28-29, 2020
- Next class will be New Testament Survey starting March 20, 2020, also taught by Bob Schieder
- Continuing April 17-18, May 8-9 and June 5-6, 2020
Our Elohim Campus is located at Elohim Camp and Retreat Center twelve miles south of Troy, Montana. Fees for courses at this location are $175 and include lodging and meals. Come and enjoy a weekend retreat of learning with our camp missionaries, Warren and Michele Edson. Please EMAIL or call the camp at 406-295-1115 to learn more.
- Church History beginning on December 6-7 with Barry Johnson leading
- Continuing January 10-11, 24-25 and February 7-8, 2020
Another option is our campus located in Plummer, Idaho at the Plummer Bible Church. Tuition is $85 for each course and does not include meals or lodging. Each course is comprised of several weekend classes having 10 classroom hours (Friday from 5PM to 9PM and Saturday from 9AM to 4PM). If you would like to learn more, email our campus organizer, Jay Waddell or call 509-993-8532.
- New Testament Survey scheduled for October 11-12, 2019, led by Terry Butcher
- Continuing November 15-16 and December 13-14
- Additional weekend to be determined
Our newest campus is serving the Bozeman/Whitehall area, and we are excited to reach deeper into another region of the Rocky Mountain West. Tuition is $95 per course and does not include meals or lodging. The classes are on Saturdays (typically 4 - 5 per course) will take place from 9 AM to 8 PM. Email our campus organizer, Josh McNeal or call 406-684-5217 to learn more.
- Peachmakers/Couseling will begin January 25, presented by Kyle Lockhart
- Continuing January 25 and February 8 and 22
- Followed by Discipleship and Missions starting March 7, with Micah Forsythe leading
- Continuing April 4, May 2 and June 6